pre-production R&D equipment, troubleshoot, PLCs
We are looking for multiple Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Assembly Technicians for a long term contract in the Bloomington, MN area. Ideal candidates will be responsible to run automated SMT assembly equipment in a pre-production R&D environment. The primary function of the position is PCB assembly equipment operation and will require the ability to perform software and hardware modifications to maintain operation of equipment.
The minimum of a technical AA degree is required along with 6+ years of related experience.
Preferred skills include:
• Automation and robotics, specifically in the die chip/ flip chip bond arena.
• Perform investigation work in addition to calibrations.
• Knowledge of lasers, optics and associated metrology.
• Fundamental understanding of electromechanical systems or devices.
• Understanding of machine control using Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
This challenging position offers a variety of shift options for contract work lasting 9-12 months.
If you are interested and available for this contracting opportunity, please use the apply process where you found this job or apply directly on our website at the following URL: http://www.newtownsolutions.com/show_job.cfm?ID=00003079&SRC=NTS
Note: This position does not qualify for sponsorship, no third party resumes please. Applicant must be able to prove authorization to work in the US as part of Form I-9 verification.