SolidWorks, IDEAS, ANSYS
We are looking for Assembly Engineers familiar with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) for a long term contract in the Bloomington, MN area. The perspective candidate will serve as a manufacturing engineer within a pre-production R&D environment. Primary emphasis will be to support PCB assembly equipment in a production environment. Responsibilities include set-up and implementation of new solutions for manufacturing.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in standard office productivity software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
• Surface Mount Technology (SMT) machine design experience
• Automation and Robotics experience specifically in die attach or flip chip bonding
• Knowledge and experience using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) tools such as SolidWorks, IDEAS and ANSYS.
If you are interested and available for this contracting opportunity, please use the apply process where you found this job or apply directly on our website at the following URL: http://www.newtownsolutions.com/show_job.cfm?ID=00003078&SRC=NTS
Note: This position does not qualify for sponsorship, no third party resumes please. Applicant must be able to prove authorization to work in the US as part of Form I-9 verification.